Off On Boeing's Media Tour


Folks, I'm off to the U.S. for the next ten days for Boeing's media tour 2012 as part of a group of Indian defence journalists. We'll be visiting facilities and receiving briefings on equipment already contracted by the Indian military, including the P-8I Neptune and C-17 Globemaster-III, equipment currently competing in tenders yet to be decided (AH-64D Apache Block-III in the IAF's attack helicopter bid and the CH-47 Chinook in its heavy copter competition), and equipment that's been made available but not specifically competing yet, including the V-22 Osprey and Scan Eagle. I'll post updates regularly from there. If there's anything specific anyone wants to know, leave a comment here, and I'll do my best. Have a good week!

Photo / U.S. Air Force

Follow @livefistFollow @ShivAroor